So this is is where I will write about various thoughts from the mind of Kayle, have some good questions, or just possibly even bore you to death with a story or two. I hope that won't be the case, but you never know. Peace.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

So thank you to all of you who commented on my last blog. Your comments were helpful. Ok, so yesterday this totally rocking band came to Austin High and played during both lunches! The are called Slider's Fault, they live in Fort Worth. They pretty much literally rocked my socks off. After they were done, I went up to Austin (my personal fav) to see if he would sign my CD (that they were giving out free!!) He was like "sure, let me go get a pen". he came back and said "What's your name?" and then wrote it and signed my CD! Then he told me to follow him and he would get the rest of the group to sign it. They are all really neat guys, and pretty hilarious. During the gig, the vox went out, and so they were singin really really loud, trying to cover up the guitar and drums. it was fun to watch.

Let's see, what else is going on.... Oh yeah, well Friday after the wonderful win over Bowie, and after taking Faith home she gave me some French books to borrow. I had told her that I wanted to learn French, and since my parents wouldn't let me take it, i decided to take it myself before I take it in college. (Just so I am not totally lost.) So far it's going pretty well. I haven't memorized a lot of it, I am having trouble with remembering where all the accent marks go. But I love it, French is such a beautiful language. Not much else, so I guess I will be closing for now...

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kayle said...

what do you mean a greatest storty????

9:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home