So this is is where I will write about various thoughts from the mind of Kayle, have some good questions, or just possibly even bore you to death with a story or two. I hope that won't be the case, but you never know. Peace.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Hey everyone!
Well, this is my first blog. i don't really know what to put in here since nothing is really going on. I guess, I will just talk about whatever comes to mind, and see where that gets me. I am currently in Driver's Ed., and only have three days left!!! YAY!!! I am so ready for it to be over so I can get my license. Although I won't be actually getting it until December or January. I will be gone from July 8th until July 23rd. i will be in New York!! I am so excited about going there, because well, it's New York! Also because I have always wanted to go there. Don't know what else to say, so I am going to close out for now.

Kayle

2 Comments:

Blogger faith said...

Tight. Blogging is pretty fun, huh? I am trying out leaving comments on everyone's blogs as a blogger. Well, it is totally exciting that you are almost done with drivers ed!!! Man, do you feel old enough to drive? I can't imagine that feeling. And I a really excited for you about going to New York! Woopee! Ok, that is all I have to say. I think you have a sweet blog!

7:50 AM

 
Blogger Jake said...

Sweet, drivers ed, huh? I am very jealous. I think I am going to try and get my permit this year, but I am not sure when I am going to start drivers ed. That is really cool about you going to New York. Are you going to the Empire State building? That would be really cool. Also, I couldn't help noticing that one on of your favorite bands is Project 86. Project 86 is my most favorite band of all time. It turns I am not the only one in the world who likes the harder side of music...

8:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home