So this is is where I will write about various thoughts from the mind of Kayle, have some good questions, or just possibly even bore you to death with a story or two. I hope that won't be the case, but you never know. Peace.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Well, today I have some good news, and some bad news.
Good news first:
I talked to Tracy, and a friend of her and Travis' plays electric and acoustic guitar. (I guess I should mention that I am looking for a new guitar teacher.) Anyway, she is going to talk to Travis and have Travis talk to their friend about teaching me!!!! I really hope it all works out, because that would be awsome!!!! Also, work is going really well. We were extremely busy today, but it wasn't as bad as it was during Tax-Free Weekend.
Now for the bad news:
For those of you who met Aspen, she turned 18 back in July. And this Saturday (of all Saturdays), is her Graduation/Big 1-8 Birthday Party. And I would have been able to go, but guess who has to work instead?? just guess. ME! Ugh! So that really sucks, because I was soo looking forward to seeing her, I haven't seen her since like May!!!! I am gonna have to come up with something really big to do for her, since I am missing her party. If you have any ideas, I would greatly appriciate it.
Hope you all are doing well. Oh yeah, and welcome back Jake and Faith!! haha.

Yours.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

Frog

5:31 PM

 
Blogger faith said...

Man, that stinks. That's awful.

Well, you should definitely call her a bunch during her party, and get everyone around you to sing Happy Birthday. You should toilet paper her house the night before. Call her and pretend to be spanish and have the wrong number. Buy her 18 toothpicks. Or packages of gum or something. And, also, when you are working on Saturday just feel happy that your not at her house asking her about the toilet paper in her trees like every other person there, and laugh to yourself!

8:02 AM

 
Blogger Jonathan said...

You are strange Faith.

2:33 PM

 
Blogger Jonathan said...

Who is blogs are wack?

7:03 PM

 
Blogger Jonathan said...

I spell out "are" because I am sophisticated and I have a wide vocabulary and don't need to use those stupid shortcuts that save about one second of time that you don't need for anything else!!!

5:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home