So this is is where I will write about various thoughts from the mind of Kayle, have some good questions, or just possibly even bore you to death with a story or two. I hope that won't be the case, but you never know. Peace.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Wow, it has been a while since I last wrote in here, and I have lots to talk about. First, may I say that i really don't feel like waking up at seven tomorrow morning. But I must since i have driving from 8-10. But then, I wil only have to drive two more times and I will be done!!! Yes!

Well, in just a few days I will be wisked off to New York!!!!! I will be gone for just over 3 weeks! I am going to miss everyone terribly!! I don't know if I will have free internet at the hotel or not. But I sure hope so! Because then I wouldn't get to talk to anyone for a long time! I am going to take tons of pictures so i can show then when I get back. That's it for now, hope everyone is well.

Yours,
Kayle

2 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

Cool, New York. Yeah, it will be a little weird with out you here, but you will have a great time. And why do you treat driving like its a bad thing? I wish I could drive from 8-10! Oh well...

8:02 PM

 
Blogger cowgirl said...

haha well dont forget that u have to write me i will miss u 2 bye

6:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home