So this is is where I will write about various thoughts from the mind of Kayle, have some good questions, or just possibly even bore you to death with a story or two. I hope that won't be the case, but you never know. Peace.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Hello all. Hope you are all doing great. My job at Academy is going very well. I have had a few visitors (thanks Faith and Jake), and i muct say that jake is officially cool because he has a pair of converse.. haha. I went and saw Taledega Nights today with Kasey and it wasn't all that i thought it would be. it had some funny parts, and then some that were just wrong! I had to help out with freshman orentation today at Austin High, and let me start by saying that some of out incoming freshman aren't that great. They would just sit there and not try to act like they were having fun. And then we Haley (my partner) and Ild ask them if they had any questions at all about Austin High or just high school in general, the didn't say nything, they sat there and stared at the wall or at the floor. one of my kids left my group, and another one didn't speak any English, so that made it a little harder. It really stinks that Tracie and Travis are leaving. I was just getting to know them. Ugh. Well, that's all for now. I must go so I can sleep, because I have work early tomorrow..

5 Comments:

Blogger Seanzy said...

So with all those incoming freshmen.....just smack 'em.

8:11 PM

 
Blogger Jake said...

Yeah, it always works for me. Just some good old tough love.

8:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find that name calling works too.

-Colin

7:42 AM

 
Blogger Jonathan said...

HI!!!!!!

7:16 PM

 
Blogger Jonathan said...

Chcken.

2:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home