So this is is where I will write about various thoughts from the mind of Kayle, have some good questions, or just possibly even bore you to death with a story or two. I hope that won't be the case, but you never know. Peace.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I'm back!!!! That's right I am back from, my vacation to New York. (Which was amazing!) I had so much fun and got to do a lot of stuff. Some of the things we did were The Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island, went to Long Island, Philedelphia, Coney Island, Central Park, FAO Schwartz (coolest toy store ever!!!), and Times Square. We went on so many tours, most of them were fun. I am so glad to be back, but I miss New York so much. I would love to live there! Although my parents don't feel the same.. haha. I haven't developed my pictures now (I went thru 4 cameras!!!!), but I will do that tomorrow. Well, that's it for now.

Oh ya, and I GOT A JOB!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

Man, you get all the fun: New York, you can drive...legaly, and now you have a job. That rocks. Ok there, I commented...yay.

7:59 AM

 
Blogger cowgirl said...

i am glad that everyone is now back in town or almost everyone now we can all hangout again

6:50 AM

 
Blogger Seanzy said...

I'm glad you had fun, hopefully your accent isn't too New Yorkish.

6:59 PM

 
Blogger Jake said...

What are you talking about, New Yorkers have the coolest accent. I wish I had a New York accent. Well, I really wish I had a Jamaican accent, but if I couldn't have that, then I would want a New York accent.

1:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New York just sounds awesome- and I agree FAO Schwartz is the coolest toy store ever. Nice.

7:44 AM

 
Blogger Jonathan said...

HI!!!!!

7:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home