So this is is where I will write about various thoughts from the mind of Kayle, have some good questions, or just possibly even bore you to death with a story or two. I hope that won't be the case, but you never know. Peace.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Ok, so heres the deal. My buddies band is trying to get their name out so they can geta record label and what not. So, I am now on their Promo team. So, basically, I was wondering if you could take snme time to go and check out their music at www.myspace.om/windsordrive They are pretty much one of the coolest bands around. They used to live in Wisconson, but moved to Houston last January. I should be getting stickers, buttons, and CDs in the mail sometime. And if you are interested, let me know, and I'll give you some. So yeah, go check them out and help get their name out! Thanks!
Peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger internetjason said...

Hey, this stuff aint bad. You guys should give it a listen.

8:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not bad! Thanks for the link Kayle.

8:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home